In this episode of the Safeti Podcast, we talked to Environmental Health expert Shona Darley on her experiences during the COVID 19 crisis and how she is managing to take the right steps for the long-term.
Just some of the stuff we cover in this podcast:
- How Shona’s business has been impacted by COVID 19
- Ways that she has adapted her approach during the crisis
- What to target when doing COVID risk assessments
- Thoughts on what the near future might look like
- Importance of supporting each other
Thanks again to Shona for joining us on the Safeti Podcast to share his wisdom!
Do you have an opinion on the ‘Importance of Reaching Out’ podcast? Drop us a comment at the bottom of the page!
‘Importance of Reaching Out’ Podcast – Extra Resources
Firstly, some specific resources relating to the COVID 19 pandemic –
COVID 19 Return to Work Guide – check out our summary guide to the UK guidance
Risk Assessment Training Online – try out the free module from our video coaching course
Shona Darley – connect with our guest on Linkedin
Safeti Services – find out how we can help you with driving employee HSE engagement
Richard Collins – join the podcast host on Linkedin to part of our network