Our focus is to provide dynamic support to your business when it needs it most. We don’t believe in a one-size fits all approach but rather prefer to align our solutions to your specific needs.
Based in Northern Ireland (UK), we can provide support to clients across the UK and Ireland. With our expansive network of service providers & partners, we will find the right solution for you.
The type of direct support that we provide comes in two basic forms:
- Competent Person We provide flexible competent person support from a Chartered, OSHCR Registered Health, Safety & Environment professional*, working at a high level as your Health, Safety & Environmental representative.
- Partnering We can provide a range of HSE support services that compliment your existing resources and that can be tailored to your business objectives.
*The Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register is a public register of UK-based health and safety consultants, set up to assist UK employers and business owners with competent advice on workplace health and safety issues
What is our approach?
Our aim is to encourage collective responsibility at all levels and to incorporate HSE arrangements seamlessly into your everyday business activities.
Whether it’s health and safety services or environmental support you require, we can tailor a solution for your business.
For company’s seeking to move fast and improve their HSE performance, we use simple a framework:
Our Simple 5-Step Process
- Review New clients undergo an initial review – this is simply taking a look at your current work against industry standards and legal requirements.
- Plan From there, we examine where you would like to be and we create a plan of action. The report does not just focus on what is wrong but we also record your successes and strengths too.
- Do Establish accountability & execute actions as planned to improve standards
- Check Revisit on regular basis to assess the health and relevance of your system, identifying potential areas for improvement
- Act Take further action to maintain standard & drive continuous improvement
What services can we provide?
With our extensive Health, Safety & Environment experience, here are just some examples of the support that we can provide to your business:
Contact Us – (UK) +447935221353
Email Us – firstname.lastname@example.org