Download our Abrasive Wheels Risk Assessment example for a quick start to the common health and safety risks and suitable control measures for cutting, grinding, buffing and polishing in the workplace environment.
Abrasive Wheels Risk Assessment | Key Benefits
Key Benefits from choosing our Abrasive Wheels Risk Assessment example pack include;
- Save time with our detailed example
- Documents are 100% Customisable – they can be branded & amended to suit
- Learn Risk Assessment with enrolment in our accredited Risk Assessment Course PLUS our Abrasive Wheels awareness Course (Retail Value £29)
- Use our simple 5-Point Risk Assessment Pro Checklist to ensure compliance
- Dedicated support from experienced Health and Safety professionals
- Is the Risk Assessment ready to go? We understand that you want a quick solution, but we would never advise that a risk assessment example is used without being made specific to your project. That’s why we’ve included a detailed example PLUS access to our very popular Risk Assessment Training course.
- Can I make the Risk Assessment appropriate to my brand? Yes, the document/s are fully editable, without a hidden catch. Just remember that you may need to save a local copy on your device before you are given edit permissions.
- What if I don’t understand how to amend the Risk Assessment? We have now included 1 Credit for our 1 Hour Risk Assessment Training Course – this course has been developed to show you the fundamentals using case-study examples, and should set you up perfectly to moulding your own risk assessment.
- Do Safeti provide any support or advice on how to do the Risk Assessment? We don’t provide consultancy advice as part of this package, however we are on hand to steer you in the right direction with any basic questions you have around getting it done correctly. You can contact us any time using our Live Chat tool. Of course, should you need additional paid support, we can also provide you with a solution.
- Will I have to pay a subscription? No, this is a single payment. Once you pay, you will instantly receive the product and any associated Course enrolments on your account. For our Subscriptions products, it will be obvious and clear that it is a recurring fee during checkout.