The Safeti focus is to provide professional, reliable and flexible Health and Safety consultancy services for your business. We don’t believe in a one-size fits all approach but prefer to align our solutions to your specific needs.
Working across various sectors, including construction, manufacturing and leisure – we provide in-person and remote health and safety services to Clients across Ireland.
Health and Safety Consultancy Services | Dublin, Ireland
How can we help?
Our Health and Safety Consultant Dublin services are tailored to our customers and include the following:
- Accreditations | Assisting clients with Safe-T Cert / CHAS / Safe Contractor / ConstructionLine / ISO 14001 & 45001.
- External Audit & Inspection | Objective review reporting to facilitate continuous improvement
- Construction & Engineering | Construction Phase Plans & Safety Statements
- Competent Persons Service
- HS&E Policy development & review
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Training Analysis & Improvement
- Environmental Assessment & Management
- Incident & Accident Investigation
- Compliance Audits and Legal Reviews
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Access Audit Service
- PQQ & Tender Assistance
Health and Safety Consultants Dublin, Ireland | Enquiries
If you are looking for experienced and reliable support for your business, use our chat tool or drop us a message below to find out more about our Health and Safety Consultant Dublin services.
- DSEAR Assessment Northern Ireland | Guide for Operators - January 12, 2022
- Remote Competent Health and Safety Advisor | Safeti - January 10, 2022
- When should Risk Assessments be Reviewed? | Step 5 - January 10, 2022