The Safeti focus is to provide dynamic support to your business when it needs it most. We don’t believe in a one-size fits all approach but rather prefer to align our solutions to your specific needs.
Based in Northern Ireland, we can provide direct and indirect support to clients across the UK and Ireland. With our expansive network of service providers & partners, we will always be able to find the right team for your needs.
The type of direct support that we provide comes in two basic forms:
- Competent Person We provide flexible competent person support from a Chartered, OSHCR Registered Health, Safety & Environment professional*, working at a high level as your Health, Safety & Environmental representative.
- Partnering We can provide a range of HSE support services that compliment your existing resources and that can be tailored to your business objectives.
*The Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register is a public register of UK-based health and safety consultants, set up to assist UK employers and business owners with competent advice on workplace health and safety issues
What services can we provide?
Our aim is to encourage collective responsibility at all levels and to incorporate HSE arrangements seamlessly into your everyday business activities.
Whether it’s health and safety services or environmental support you require, we can tailor a solution for your business.
For company’s seeking to move fast and improve their HSE performance, we use simple a framework:
Our Simple 5-Step Process
- Initial Review New clients undergo an initial review. This is simply taking a look at your current work standard against industry standards and legal requirements.
- Plan From there, we examine where you would like to be and we create a plan of action. The report does not just focus on what is wrong but we also record your successes and strengths too.
- Do Establish accountability & execute actions as planned to improve standards
- Check Revisit on regular basis to assess the health and relevance of your system, identifying potential areas for improvement
- Act Take further action to maintain standard & drive continuous improvement
What else can Safeti help with?
Our services are adapted to suit the needs of the customer, here are just some examples of the types of work we can do:
- Policy Review ensuring your policies are reflective of your business and current practices
- Risk Assessment Identifying the significant risks to your people and your business, including environmental impacts. Help you implement reasonable control measures
- Specialist Advice Liaison with specialists where necessary e.g. industrial hygiene, fire, asbestos, legionella, ecology etc.
- Contractor Management Assistance if you outsource work including meeting all CDM15 standards
- Project Support For larger organisations we can supplement the work of internal teams, including project supervision
- Contract Cover We can provide an additional HSE resource to your team to help when the going gets tough
- Internal Audits Helping you identify gaps and opportunities for continuous improvement to ensure compliance with internal/ISO standards
- Tracking Progress Creating systems which enable you to track accident rates or trends and reports on near misses/concerns
- Business Development we can help with the HSE portion of PQQs, tenders and similar
- Staff Training Helping you to source external training or manage this in-house where possible
- Accountability Making sure your action plan is on track with regular follow-ups
- Reporting For boards or governors which meet standards from HSG65
Contact Us – (UK) +447935221353
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org