‘Helping you manage risk and stay competitive with a risk-based, pragmatic approach….’
The Safeti focus is to provide dynamic support to your business when it needs it most.
We don’t believe in a one-size fits all approach but prefer to align our solutions to your specific needs.
The type of support we provide come in two basic forms:
- Competent Person We provide flexible competent person support from a Chartered, OSHCR Registered Health, Safety & Environment professional, working at a high level as your Health, Safety & Environmental Manager.
- Partnering We can provide a range of HSE support services that compliment your existing resources and that can be tailored to your business objectives.
What Services can we provide?
Our aim is to encourage collective responsibility at all levels and to incorporate HSE arrangements seamlessly into your everyday business activities.
For company’s seeking to move fast and improve their HSE performance, we use a basic Plan, Do, Check, Act framework in line with the Health & Safety Executive’s HSG65 Guidance.
Our Simple 5-Step Process
- Initial Review New clients undergo an initial review. This is simply taking a look at your current work standard against industry standards and legal requirements.
- Plan From there, we examine where you would like to be and we create a plan of action. The report does not just focus on what is wrong but we also record your successes and strengths too.
- Do Establish accountability, execute actions as planned to improve standards
- Check Revisit on regular basis to assess the health and relevance of your system, identifying potential areas for improvement
- Act Take further action to maintain standard & drive continuous improvement
If you choose to partner with Safeti – we can help you do some of the following
- Policy Review ensuring your policies are reflective of your business and current practices
- Risk Assessment Identifying the significant risks to your people and your business, including environmental impacts. Help you implement reasonable control measures
- Specialist Advice Liaison with specialists where necessary e.g. industrial hygiene, fire, asbestos, legionella, ecology etc.
- Contractor Management Assistance if you outsource work including meeting all CDM15 standards
- Project/Contract Support For larger organisations we can supplement the work of internal teams, including project supervision
- Internal Audits Helping you identify gaps and opportunities for continuous improvement to ensure compliance with internal/ISO standards
- Tracking Progress Creating systems which enable you to track accident rates or trends and reports on near misses/concerns
- Business Development we can help with the HSE portion of PQQs, tenders and similar
- Staff Training Helping you to source or manage this in-house where possible
- Accountability Making sure your action plan is on track with regular follow-ups
- Reporting For boards or governors which meet standards from HSG65
Health and Safety Consultants Northern Ireland
Don’t hesitate to contact us for an informal discussion
Contact Tel. Number: (UK) +447935221353
or Contact Us via the form below: